Alicia's New England Hiking and Day Trips

Alicia's New England Hiking and Day Trips

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sick for the 4th

So Jay and I are both sick today. I have had a constant stomach pain since we got back from our night of camping, and he has had a headache that won't go away. Tully Trail will have to wait.. makes me sad but I'd rather be feeling healthy for when we attempt it.

I should probably mention the fact that I've been dealing with allergies of late. I got tested (it's only been, what, ten years since I checked what I'm allergic to..).

I am allergic to:



- Tree Nuts (thankfully not Peanuts.. love my peanut butter)
- Pretty much every tree but Elm
- Sesame seeds
- Some oats
- Cats
- Dogs
- Cold ( which I already knew about. I've had that since I was 8. Yes Cold. The temperature. I can't have ice cream, ice tea, or anything that involves cold or swimming really.  My throat gets ichy and I break out into hives. Swimming depends on how warm it is and it's mostly a guessing game on whither it will make me break out.)

So it's been fun. I think mine is due to the cold water we have at the house. I thought it was cool.. apparently not. Hope Jay feels better soon too.

I figure I'll spend today reading and updating/organizing the other posts I wanted to put up here. I have a decent amount to still post.

Hope your day is going well at least! Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment